Everyday Objects With Faces Are Awesome
When you walk around and look at everything around you, chances are, you may see a face. It may be human, it may be an animal, but sometimes you can see faces in inanimate objects. This is called Pareidolia: Seeing faces in random things!
"Everyone appreciates her more than me. If something goes wrong, I’m always blamed for it. And mom lets her use the computer much more than me."
"That’s because I watch educational videos and she plays games."
"That’s not true, last time she was on the computer, I saw that she was playing a game."
DM: The Dragon awakens.
Rogue: Yes, hello! This crafty mage here was trying to abscond with all your gold and I am trying to bring it back to you, which is why I’m the one holding it.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Please, pretty-please, watch this. Actually, if you follow me and watch this show wholly for the first time I will try to draw you fanart. I want you to watch it that much.
speaking of sao
We couldn’t wait any longer, the very first clip from Book 4 is HERE!!!
PS: You’re all amazing
me getting onto tumblr in the morning
"I may have made a mistake."
the world is such that you may know exactly what this smells like
Stylor has seen some shit.